Thursday, July 26, 2012

Inspired By #34

Time for another Inspired By Challenge.  This photo really caught my eye the other day and I decided to use it as my inspiration today.  It is such a fun picture.


Once again so many ways to interpret the photo: colors, rosettes, party, drinks, flowers, circles...I can't wait to see what you do.

I decided to go with a party theme and I pulled out the colors as well.  It never hurts to have some birthday stuff on hand and I am low so I decided it was time to start building it again.

I have used the Pebbles Hip, Hip, Hooray collection to create this ensemble.  I used Glue Lines® to hold the panels down, as well as the 'ruffled' strip of paper.  To create the rosette I used the 1" and 2" Glue Dots®. Finally to hold the buttons in place I used Glue Dots®.


Some close-up shots

I paper pieced Balloon Kaylee (Some Odd Girl) using the mini Glue Dots®.  Finally, Kaylee was mounted using the Pop Up Glue Dots®.


I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!




I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team.



8 comments:

Crafty Texan said...

I love the inspiration photo and your gift bag and card are adorable!! Fun challenge!

~amy~ said...

super LOVE this.

bonnie said...

So fun! Made me smile! I love it sweetie x

trisha too said...

Bright and cheerful--very fun!

:)

Sujana Sarath said...

bright and colorful!!!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful and whimsical!

lauren bergold said...

ok, it's a pity you run this fabulous challenge SOLO missus, b/c what you really need this week is a partner to step in and declare ♥YOUR♥ gorgeous project the winner!!! i loooooooooove that giftset, every single detail is AWESOME and i especially love that they are "the same" enough to clearly be a SET... but still different enough to be interesting, i think that is the hardest part and you've NAILED it!!! YUM!!!

ps: they make 2" glue dots??!?!?!? duuuuude!!! how cool is THAT, asks the girl who holds the lifetime record for hot glue gun finger-burns!!! :) :) :)

Rose said...

super cute set!!!!
sorry i don't have time to play along this challenge as this is a FUN photo :)